Academic Support CenterAcademic, social and career assistance for students with learning disabilities
The Academic Support Center (ASC) empowers students to succeed academically and socially – providing an additional roadmap to a meaningful post-graduate career. Our four-pillared approach is structured, confidential and comprehensive.
ASC Pillars of Support
Balancing Knowledge, Growth and Engagement
to thrive in the classroom.
to stay enrolled.
to meet post-grad goals.
to support student success.
Each ASC student receives comprehensive personalized services including:
- Weekly progress monitoring and ongoing organizational support
- Unlimited, individualized, subject-specific tutoring by degreed professionals
- Specialized First Year seminar enhanced by a partnership with the Cleveland Clinic and other local resources
- One on one career training and workshops to develop employability skills
- Social and volunteer opportunities for interested students
The Academic Support Center provides personalized support and services, exceeding those required by law, to degree-seeking students with documented disabilities for academic and career success.